Tuesday, June 7, 2011

D'aww, i miss this blog.

*sigh* I must say this year has already been an interesting one. Life has been a bit crazy, back at the parents for the summer, working, not doing much else except ruin my whole year's work on sobriety at its finest. I don't know what it is, but Duncan just brings out the worst in me. But, a couple months no rent, just saving, will do me just fine, gnome sayin'?

Anyways, working at the Dollar Giant 5 days a week, and over at Noodles of the World on Saturday nights, gonna start working more, take my mind off lonliness and enable me to spend less money and actually have a decent income for when i move back to Nanaimo, haha.

Picked all my courses for next year, taking Set Design, Directing and Theatre History, along with 2 Media classes, Production, Astronomy and Liberal Studies. Gonna be a good year thats for damn sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment