Saturday, January 15, 2011

SKRILLEX.

Hands down one of the best nights out I've had in a while. Sugar is a fantastic venue, the vibe in there was good...though I wasn't a fan of the fact that we couldn't go smoke until 11:30, haha. The sound was pretty darn good actually, really crisp. Wasn't a fan of the opener, kinda boring, never really got into it, but the wait was totally worth it, because Skrillex was FANTASTIC. He is a very short man, I gotta say, but his energy, the variations in his track selection and just his overall skill behind the decks impressed me greatly.

The company I chose was TOP NOTCH. Although Erin needs to lay off the sauce. :P I also made some new friends which was cool, because they go to the university as well! Woop!

Today was a nice lazy day, went for breakfast, got a jalapeno mozza chorizo omlette that was the best thing I'd ever eaten for breakfast. NOM NOM NOM.

Now, I am back in Nanaimo and planning a nice night in. TV, chicken strips, and typing up scripts, thats my saturday! <3.

1 comment:

  1. That omelette sounds like heaven.
    I'm gonna be creepin' yo blog... <3

    ReplyDelete