Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Inspiration...

Friends around me have all begun to blog. Some for business, some to just get things off their chest. So i decided to jump back on the bandwagon. Ive lost my old blog, can't seem to remember the password.

So. Introductions?

I'm James. More commonly known as Jamie Gib.
I'm 20 years old, and I live in Nanaimo
I go to VIU, taking Theatre and Media Studies.
I'm fluent in French, and want to learn more languages
I am a horror movie junkie, but beware if you watch them with me, I will bury my face in you at some point.
I hope to one day be a famous actor. Make millions, then I will buy and sell your asses on the black market.
Though I try to deny it, I am a TV addict.
If you see me on the street, I'm probably texting someone
If I have headphones in, I wouldn't recommend trying to talk to me.
I HATE onions, and don't try and tell me that I can't taste them, because I can, and I will.
I love musical theatre, singing, and anything to do with a lighting board
I sing too myself far too much
I'm a flaily dancer, especially when I drink
Electronic Music is like crack to me.
and bitches be crazy.
Y'know? Just an average person.

OH. and I'm gonna go ahead and warn y'all now. I talk too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment