Thursday, January 13, 2011

Woop!

Hello all you lovely blog readers.
Today has been an immensely long day, to say the least. You ever have those days that seem to go on forever and ever? yep. here it is.
Had class 10-11:30, then set up, did promo for THE GONG SHOW(which you all should come too, gonna post a link down beloooow)
Then had another class, 1-3, headed down to the gym for an hour and a half, now I'm waiting patiently for my next class to begin!

Tomorrow I get to go see Skrillex with Alley and Erin! WOOP. Mission number one...not get thrown out. NYE was a bad bad time. I'm super amped about this show, his music is pretty good, but I just like that I saw him live, 6 years ago, opening for Fall Out Boy as the lead singer from From First To Last. Oh childhood, you bring me such joy.

Rehearsals have also started for Wedgie, which I am super amped about, WHAT WHAAAAT?!
yeah thats right. Im stoked.

and I think that about covers it!

OH. not yet.
Why don't y'all just go ahead and click this here linky poo and come to our super awesome "talent" show!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151639341545189

2 comments: