Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wonderful...

Craziness is starting to overflow my life. Started to plan things week by week, and always having my schedule on me, so before I sign onto anything new, I can see if it's physically possible ;)

Between Gong Show, One Acts, We Too, Wedgie and classes, my brain is slowly filling up. RAWR.

I am having GREAT success with everything though, loving life and getting by quite well. Stagecraft is boring right now, and I would rather be at home. Balls.
Need to finish getting off book and doing my We Too script up. I love how much more productive I can be when I actually write everything down.

Getting VAIR stoked for Superfriends this year. holy FUCK.
its gonna be just nuts.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=140995572621072

And I hope that everyone is doing well. I'm gonna do a proper update when I get home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment